Upcycled Pendant from Old Nine West Shoe Jewellery

Dear readers, this blog will no longer be updated. 
All contents will be moved to:

upcycleliving.blogspot.com

Please update your link, and we hope to see you again soon 😊


Took less than 5 minutes, this is probably the fastest project to date. No one would've guessed its past life if I don't tell.


This was the pair of Nine West shoes I bought at a really great promotion price. Loved them, worn them to death - literally. 



But I'm not quite ready to part with them completely yet, and the decorative jewels still look good. So before I binned the shoes, I removed the shoe jewellery from both shoes and turned them into pendants.

Yes I now have 2 Nine West - so to say - pendants, and why not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Padded iPad Case from an Old Cancer Research Canvas Bag

Upcycled Passport Boarding Pass Holder from Old Cancer Research Canvas Bag