Handmade pot holder

Here is a pot holder made from a pair of fridge door handle protectors. I once bought this pair that don't fit the fridge door handles properly (that's why I don't like buying ready made stuff because they never seem to fit!). So I took off the velcro strips (been kept for future use), place the two flat piece back to back, sandwiched with a piece of fabric cut out from an old T-shirt (to make it thicker) and iron them together with some Wundeweb.


Really handy for holding hot pots. I didn't spend anything extra on this, and I turned my frustration on buying something unfit to great satisfaction! It can be used to line hot dishes over the worktop too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Padded iPad Case from an Old Cancer Research Canvas Bag

Upcycled Passport Boarding Pass Holder from Old Cancer Research Canvas Bag